- Final Report – Environmental and Fucntional Benefits and Trade-Offs of Hot In-Place Recycling Treatment Techniques
- Final Report – Surface and Microstructural Properties of Photocatalytic Cements for Pavement Applications
- Final Report – Impact of Pavements on the Urban Heat Island
- Final Report – Damage Detection Techniques for Concrete Applications
- Final Report – Developing a Test Method to Investigate Water Susceptibility of Joint and Crack Sealants
- Final Report – A Mechanistic – Empirical Approach for Evaluating the Effect of Diamond Grinding and Thin Overlay on Predicted Pavement Performance
- Final Report – An Acceptance Test for Chip Seal Projects Based on Image Analysis
- UTC Performance Indicators – Year 3
- CHPP Sixth Semi-Annual Progress Report to USDOT (PPPR#6)
- June 7: Workshop on Sustainability Through Pavement Preservation
- June 23/30: MSU High School Engineering Institute
- July 1: NGSS Compliant Introduction to Engineering Techer Workshop
- July 14: MSU High School Engineering Institute
- CHPP Newsletter Issue 2 October 2015 (pdf)
- October 30: CHPP Fourth Semi-Annual Progress Report to USDOT (PPPR#4)
- January 10 – 17: CHPP staff attend TRB and CUTC conferences Dr. Chatti, Dr.
Haider, and Dr. Zaabar present at TRB.
- February 14: Advisory Board holds kick-off meeting.
- March 11: Advisory Board meets to review and advise on research project
- March 18 & 19: Steering Committee makes project recommendations.
- March 26: Steering Committee selects consortium partners to lead projects
- April 30: CHPP submitted the first semi-annual progress report to the USDOT. Download the Report (.pdf)
- April 26: Outreach team hosts Middle and High School Design Day.
- May 8: Steering Committee meets to review project proposals.
- May 23: Advisory Board meets to review project proposals.
- June 2-4: CHPP staff attend the annual CUTC summer meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- June 4: Dr. Prozzi presents at annual CUTC summer meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- June 18: Dr. Chatti presents to the NCPP Advisory Board
- June 24: Outreach team holds Spartan Engineering for Teens Summer Computer Program to promote STEM curriculums.
- June 27: Advisory Board accepts proposals and roll-out plans.
- July 9: Outreach team is hands-on with over 10,000 students at Metro Detroit Youth Day.
October 30: CHPP submitted the second semi-annual progress report to the USDOT. Download the Report (.pdf)
- November 13: Dr. Chatti presents to the Midwest Pavement Preservation Council in Indianapolis
- November 20: CHPP hosts kick-off meeting with RITA Grant Manager.
- December 3: Steering Committee holds kick-off meeting.